Wednesday, June 14, 2006 Maybe....

Maybe....

I feel simultaneously manic and depressive today. I feel tired, but hyper. I feel expectant, but bored. I feel lonely, but suffocated. I feel grandiose, but paranoid. I can physically feel the dark circles beneath my eyes deepen.

Maybe my blood sugar is making me feel so fucked up. Maybe I need to get my meds adjusted. Maybe I just need to sleep again. Maybe I should look outward rather than inward. Maybe tomorrow this will seem funny. Maybe...maybe...maybe..soon I'll be fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger A said...

It is in occupying your thoughts within that keep your eyes from seeing God in the moments. Turn your thoughts and your eyes in a different direction and the forecast will clear:)

4:38 PM  
Blogger A said...

Wasn't trying to sound like Yoda.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home