Thursday, June 15, 2006 Eugenics

Eugenics

Main Entry: eu·gen·ics Pronunciation: yu-'je-niks Function: noun plural but singular or plural in construction: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Being a small (5' 1.5" without shoes and 5' 5" in my regular heels), somewhat attractive girl, I am often subject to the attentions of small men. They notice I am below their line of site (an elevated line of site due to their ridiculous cowboy boots or elevator shoes) and immediately hone in on my space like flies to shit. *

Ironically, I have never been attracted to a man under 5' 10". Although I have no desire and little likelihood of reproducing it seems that my brain has been imprinted by some kind of eugenic code that will only allow me to date men of heights that would produce a child of at least 5' 6".

Nature has a sense of humor.

*Rage inspired by the Association of Athletic Trainers event (which surrounded my building) full of 'vertically challenged' men trying to lecture me on smoking while I hid behind a grove of bamboo.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2complx said...

flies on shit? Man that's rough

2:11 PM  
Blogger MC said...

I guess I was blessed with height(6'3) even though I don't feel tall at all... 6'7 is tall to me. I'm just average height.

And it isn't like smoking is going to stunt your growth, so those guys should have just left you be. Seriously.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home